An Interactive Virtual Training Workshop
Accounts Receivable Management
Cash flow is the lifeblood of any organization. In these challenging economic times, the efficient and effective collection of accounts receivable can make the difference between business survival or failure.
TML Business Services has recognized the need to provide training to persons within companies and other organizations in this very key area in order to better equip them to deal with the challenges they face.
- Understanding the collections process.
- Strategies and methods of reducing delinquent accounts.
- Guidelines for collecting from Government agencies
- Developing an effective collections procedure.
- Collections letter writing
- Telephone Collection Techniques
- Customer Screening
- Use of Financial Statements in credit decision making
- Debt Collection negotiation skills
- Reporting and performance measurements
- More effective collection techniques and procedures
- Better written collections correspondence
- Knowledge in the use and interpretation of customer financial statements
June 23rd - 25th, 2020 Nine (9) contact hours.
$1,687.00 TTD $252.00 USD
Persons involved in collecting Accounts Receivable for their organizations.