Cash flow is the lifeblood of any organisation. In these challenging economic times, the efficient and effective collection of accounts receivable can make the difference between business survival or failure.
TML Business Services has recognized the need to provide training to persons within companies and other organisations in this very key area in order to better equip them to deal with the challenges they face.
Mr. Trevor Marshall Chartered Accountant with over twenty-five (25) years experience in their respective fields.
- Understanding the collections process.
- Strategies and methods of reducing delinquent accounts.
- Guidelines for collecting from Government agencies
- Developing an effective collections procedure.
- Collections letter writing
- Telephone Collection Techniques
- Customer Screening
- Use of Financial Statements in credit decision making
- Debt Collection negotiation skills
- Collection documentation issues
- Reporting and performance measurements
- More effective collection techniques and procedures
- Better written collections correspondence
- Knowledge in the use and interpretation of customer financial statements
Accounts Receivable Online W/shop
Tuesday, June 22, 2021 - Thursday, June 24, 2021