The supervisor plays a key role in any organisation as the bridge between upper management and staff. Unfortunately, in some instances, persons who perform this function may lack important skills. This workshop is designed to provide such persons with the training necessary to be effective supervisors. Several key aspects of supervisory management will be covered including: organisational skills, people management, effective communication, team development, motivation, and basic disciplinary skills.
- Understanding the role of a supervisor
- The difference between leadership and management
- Choosing the right leadership and management styles
- Skills of an effective supervisor
- Effective communication
- Effective delegation
- Team building
- Work flow management and prioritization
- Time management
- Conflict Management
- Treating with absenteeism and lateness
- Other human resource issues in supervision
- On completion participants will be equipped to manage teams of various sizes, set goals, promote productivity, and maintain discipline.
- Certificates of Participation are awarded at the end of training.
August 4h - 6th, 2020 Nine (9) contact hours.
$1,687.00 TTD $252.00 USD
Those persons in supervisory positions who have received no formal training in Supervisory Management.